Let's celebrate Bebo's birthday by recreating some of Kareena Kapoor's iconic makeup looks!
Kareena Kapoor Khan’s birthday is just around the corner. And recreating some of Kareena Kapoor Khan's iconic makeup look in movies is the perfect way to celebrate this queen of Bollywood.
When Kareena Kapoor Khan A.K.A. Poo said, "tumhe koi haq nahi ke tum itni khubsoorat dikho", we all felt that! We mean, have you seen how gorgeous that woman is? With her incredible talent and striking good looks, she has always managed to leave us WOWed. So, we have selected five of our favorite Kareena Kapoor iconic makeup looks for you to try!
Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Makeup Looks
#1 Poo in K3G—Pretty in Pink
Let's face it: as soon as we saw Poo enter the stage in the glamorous scene in the second half of the movie, we all wanted to be her. And if this look is any indication—we still do! To recreate this look:
- Start with a natural base by evenly applying some CC cream or tinted moisturizer all over.
- Brighten your under eyes by using a concealer in the shade lighter than your skin tone.
- Line the upper and lower lashline using liquid eyeliner.
- Pop some pink blush on your cheek for the rosy glow.
- Lastly, overline your lips with a dark pink lip liner and fill in with poppy pink lipstick.
P.H.A.T - Pretty Hot and Tempting, right!
#2 Poo Again—Spaced Liner for the Win
Come on, you didn’t really think we'd be satisfied with only one Poo look, did you?
And here’s a closer look just so you can see the gorgeous eyeshadow!
Clearly, Poo was way ahead of her time with this look. Do you remember the spaced-liner looks that started trending in 2020? Yeah, Poo was the first to do it!
- The eye is the focal point of this look, so make sure your lids are primed with concealer before you begin.
- Add some super soft gold smokey eye: Light brown base, smokey brown on the outer edge, and golden shimmer on top!
- Next up: the eyeliner. Apply black wing to your upper lids as you normally would. Next, draw a spaced line with red glitter eyeliner where your wings would be.
Don’t have a red eyeliner handy? Spray an angled brush with some setting spray, and dip it into red eyeshadow. Ta Da!
- Now, add some flush to your cheeks with some reddish-toned blush and a large blush brush.
- Draw attention to your cheekbones, the tip of your nose, and your forehead with a stick highlighter.
- Finish off this Kareena Kapoor Khan makeup look with metallic lipstick.
#3 Kaurwaki from Asoka—a Unique Spin on Graphic Eyeliners
Bebo's fresh-faced style for 'Asoka' shocked a lot of people with her intense kohl-rimmed eyes and patterned features. What's even more awesome? Her heavy-duty, water-resistant makeup didn't budge during the rainy scenes—we are impressed!
- Start with a primer for the smudge-proof base.
- Since we’re going for the fresh-faced look, skip the foundation. Instead, use concealer to cover up all your imperfections.
- Apply a nude eyeshadow over your lids for a softer look.
- Using an eyeliner, trace your upper and lower waterlines. Next up, draw an outward-facing ‘V’ on the outer corner of your eyes, filling it with smaller Vs until you reach the end. Draw a dot at the center of the last ‘V’ to complete your eye makeup look.
- Use a highlighter to draw attention to your high points. Make a 'W' shape with your pink blush over your cheeks and nose.
(We are applying the highlighter first because we want to cover most of it with our blush, creating a subtle glow.)
- Add a touch of pinkish-nude lipstick to rock your look.
#4 Geet from Jab We Met—Kohl Sensation
The song "Yeh Ishq Haye" was a huge smash, but Geet's outfit and makeup were even bigger hits. Here are the steps you can follow to recreate this entire look with a white crop top, a black corset, and a red long skirt:
- Create a base with your favorite foundation and concealer.
- Make your eyes stand out by lining them with a black kohl pencil.
- Use an eyebrow pencil to fill in your brows and set it with some brow wax.
- Line your lips using a brown lip liner and apply some glossy nude lippie to fill them.
- Braid your hair, wear hoops in your ears, and you’re good to go.
#5 The Iconic Chhaliya Look in Tashan—Glam Smokey Eyes
It's impossible to dislike a good smokey eye, right? And since Kareena looks stunning in this look, we're here for it.
- The contour under your cheekbones plays a huge role in this look. Wanna get that sharp Kareena jawline, well, no one can, but at least there's contour, or well, a brown lip crayon.
- After applying primer to your eyelids, apply dark gray eyeshadow. Use circular motions to blend it across your lids.
- Next, line your eyes with an intense kajal pencil. Use a smudging brush to blend your eye pencil lines into your eyeshadow—ensuring they are seamless and don’t look too sharp. Don't forget to apply the same method to your lower lash line as well!
- Two coats of mascara will give your eyelashes a fuller appearance.
- Complement your dark eyes with light glossy lipstick.
#6 Mahi Arora in Heroine—the Bomb Diva
Despite the fact that Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine failed to make an impression at the box office, Kareena Kapoor Khan's beauty looks & unforgettable acting made it a highlight in her career. We're recreating the most stunning look from the collection—the Halkat Jawani look.
- Apply kajal to your upper and lower waterlines and smudge it with a thin brush for dramatic eyes.
- To frame your dark eyes, fill in your eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil.
- Give your face a sun-kissed look by strategically applying bronzer.
- Use some illuminators to highlight your cheeks and nose, and of course, your collar bones.
- Give your face dimension by contouring under your cheeks.
- Lastly, make an impression by wearing neutral lipstick.
#7 Dolly Mishra in Omkara—the Simple Bindi Look
The brilliant adaptation of Shakespeare’s famous tragedy Othello had everything a good movie needs. But there’s one more thing it had and we can’t forget it as makeup lovers— the female lead, Dolly Mishra’s simple makeup look. To achieve this look, all you need to do is:
- Apply a dark Kajal on your waterline.
- Wear a creamy nude lipstick.
- Apply a natural peach blush; remember to apply it above your cheekbones & blend upwards toward your ear.
- Highlight the bridge of your nose, but lightly.
- Apply your favorite bindi to match your outfit & complete the look.
The Bottom Line
With this blog, we're sure you're no longer wondering “how to get Kareena Kapoor Khan makeup look” but "which ones of Kareena Kapoor iconic makeup looks to recreate"!
If you were to choose a favorite Bebo look, what would it be? Feel free to share your thoughts below in the comment section!
Header Image Source 1 2 3