Party season is finally here and we’re back with party makeup looks for the season!
Call it winter 2023, the famous ‘Holiday Season’, or party season, the excitement for makeup lovers is off the roof right now and we can understand why! Because there’s no other season in the entire year when we get to dress up & wear our favorite party makeup so often and literally go all out with the dazzle and glam. Seriously, the season is full of parties—weddings, Christmas, New Year!
We have, thus, curated 11 trending party makeup looks for the Holiday season that makeup lovers HAVE TO try. And we’re sure you’re gonna get a lot of chances to wear these makeup looks with so many parties coming up in winter 2023. Scroll ahead & get ready to screenshot!
2. No-Makeup Makeup Look with Barely There Nude Lipstick
3. Ditch the Bright Red Christmas Nails with Abstract Gold Nail Designs
4. Red Lips and Sharp Winged Liner with Highlighted Cheekbones; Body Highlighter Could Make This Look Magical!
5. Perfect Matte Nude Lips with Smokey Eyes, Highlighted Inner Corner, and Perfect Winter Flushed Cheeks
6. The Chic New Age Look with Bright Pink Lips, Funky Glasses, Half up Half down Hairdo, & Strobe Cream for the Sheen
7. Trendy Glitter Eyeshadow with Matte Nude Lips, Defined Cheekbones, and Brushed-up Brows
8. Bold Plum Lipstick, Bronze Smokey Eyes, and Plenty of Blush and Highlighter; Don’t Forget Those Statement Earrings!
9. Glossy, Super-Dewy Base with Glossy Eyelids, Glossy Nude Lips, and Wind-Burnt Cheeks; Perfect for Those Shiny Dresses!
10. Perfect Red Lips with Fluffy Brows and Just Mascara on the Eyelashes; This Look Can NEVER Fail
11. Silver Smokey Eyes with Nude Lipstick and Contoured Cheeks & Nose, and of course, Wavy Hair with Shiny Danglers
We hope you have taken screenshots of your favorite party makeup looks from this blog to try out for all your upcoming parties! We know you’re super excited and impatient to try these makeup looks. But do us a favor and drop your favorite winter 2023 looks in the comments below. Have a fun party season. XOXO, darlings!