Simply Love It!!!
About Faces Canada HD Concealer
You’re just one liquid concealer from hiding your imperfections.
Dark circles, pigmentation, acne scarring, spots, blemishes, and other imperfections can be a problem for a lot of people. While we all try to embrace our imperfections, it can be hard to do so when you’re staring at them in the mirror every day. Well, you’re not alone in it. A lot of people feel this way which is where our ultra-HD concealer for dark circles and other imperfections comes in.
This paraben-free concealer is enriched with Orange and Vitamin C which are known to have incredible benefits for the skin. It is long-lasting with over 12 hours of stay period giving you a flawless, natural finish. With medium to high coverage, a little of this HD concealer will go a long way.
Not only is this concealer paraben-free, but it is also alcohol-free and cruelty-free. Get our liquid concealer & high-quality makeup products online at Faces Canada.
7 Benefits of using Faces Canada liquid concealer
The benefits of our ultime pro HD concealer include the following.
- This concealer hides all the imperfections on your face like your dark circles, pigmentation, blemishes, acne spots and, scarring, as well as puffiness.
- This liquid concealer would stay in place for 12 hours and give you a break from having to constantly touch up.
- With an HD Matte Finish, you would be getting a seamless finish from this premium ultra HD concealer and glamorous-looking skin.
- This concealer is a versatile product that is ideal for all skin types.
- This Faces Canada HD concealer is enriched with Orange that supports collagen production and helps to even out your skin texture.
- This HD concealer also contains Vitamin C which is an antioxidant that improves the skin texture and tone, leaving your skin feeling fresh and hydrated.
- This paraben-free concealer comes in 6 different shades which is suitable for different skin tones.
How to choose liquid concealer shades according to skin tone
Finding or choosing the right shade of this ultime pro HD concealer is pretty easy as long as you know your skin tone. Here are the shades perfect for the skin tones mentioned below.
Fair/Light skin tone:
For this skin tone, the shades which would work are Sand Beige for the lightest skin tone and Honey Creme for those with skin tones bordering on fair and medium.
Medium skin tone:
For this skin tone, the shades which would likely be a good fit are Toffee Love and Caramel Crunch for those bordering on medium and deep skin tones.
Deep/Dusky skin tone:
For this skin tone, these two shades which may be a perfect match are Golden Rush and Walnut Spice.
Note that all these shades have different skin tones, so ensure that you are choosing the right Faces Canada HD concealer that suits your skin tone as well as your undertone.
How to use the ultimate pro hd concealer properly
The right way to apply a concealer correctly is by using a beauty blender.
- Apply a small amount on the area you want to conceal.
- With your beauty blender, dab the product into your skin in a sweeping motion.
- Ensure that you retain the product only in the area you want to brighten and not further.
- After you’ve concealed the area, you may blend out the edge to the rest of your skin so that there are no harsh lines showing.
- Lastly, set with some loose powder to lock the concealer in place.
- Your concealer can be applied alone, or it can be applied after your foundation.
5 Tips & Hacks about hd concealer
- Apply the concealer in dots on your face rather than sweeping it against your skin with the applicator.
- Do not apply it all over your face, only on certain areas to conceal dark circles or spots or to brighten other areas like your forehead and chin.
- If your dark circles still peek through your concealer, then you need to layer up with some orange colour corrector. Apply some before your concealer.
- For a natural look, use concealers that are the same shade as your foundation, or your skin tone.
- For a brightening effect, use concealers that are 1/2 shade lighter than your skin tone or foundation.
Things to consider before buying liquid concealer
- Check out the other ingredients that are infused into the product to be certain you aren’t allergic to anything.
- Buy the right product for your skin type.
- Stick to a concealer shade 1/2 shade lighter than your complexion or the same shade as your skin tone for a natural look.
- Check the shelf-life.
- Go for products that do not contain nasties, especially if you have sensitive skin.
- In the case of oily skin, go for products that are oil-free.
- Check the return/exchange policy.
- Pay for what it is worth.
Q. Does concealer darken dark circles?
A: Face concealer makeup doesn’t darken dark circles, it conceals dark circles by brightening up the area it is placed. If your concealer is darkening your dark circles, then you either have to go for a brighter shade or you need to layer it with a colour correcter before using our ultra hd concealer.
Q. Can I use liquid concealer without foundation?
A: Yes, you can. Face foundation is not a must, but you can use your concealer sparingly to brighten certain areas on your face. But be sure you blend it out to avoid harsh lines and set it in place with some loose powder and maybe even a setting spray.
Q. How do you apply concealer for beginners?
A: Start off with a small amount and ensure that you only keep the product in the area that you want to brighten. Use a beauty blender to concentrate on blending the product in said area. Always set your concealer for your face to avoid creasing.
Q. Can I use concealer every day?
A: Yes, you can. It is easy to use especially when you don’t want to do a full face of makeup and just need a pick-me-up to brighten your face and cover up those dark circles. Our ultime pro HD concealer does the trick perfectly and won’t let your dark circles or spots peek through the product.
Q. Is concealer applied on the full face?
A: No, it is. Concealer is meant to draw light to certain areas of your face by brightening it. It can also be used to hide some scars, spots, and blemishes. But apart from that, it is used in areas like underneath your eyes, the centre of your forehead, your chin, and the bridge of your nose.